Saturday, June 27, 2015

Antibacterial Alternatives

The  word  needs  to  be  spread  more widely about the  good  bacteria  in our  bodies and  how  antibacterial soaps and  cleansers  kill  the  good guys along  with  the  bad ("When Germs  Are  the  Good Guys"), I have  used Irish Spring  bar  soap in my  shower  for  many  years because  it  is  one  of  the  few I can find  that  is  not antibacterial.
However,  for my  hands,  I  cannot find a  single liquid  soap that is  not antibacterial.  I believe there  is an underserved market  for plain  old liquid hand  soap. This needs to be remedied  by manufacturers and retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Points You Need To Discover how to Send Flowers Online

To Discover how to Send Flowers Online It is your mother's wedding or your sibling's birthday as well as you have to send out...